Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of the officials are bent, it's Mike Riley and the other high ups that are the main problem, they pick and choose these bent officials because they can trust them. Anthony Taylor's family all allegedly have Utd season tickets, yet he puts down he's an Altrincham fan so he can ref City and Utd games. Chris Kavanagh went to my school, was in my brother's year, supported United all throughout high school, yet is allowed to ref City and Utd games, don't know what team he put down he supports.
Thats the other thing,how can anyone believe that not one of the refs and var refs dont support or at least have any soft spots for a prem team,that is not possible,perhaps foreign refs are the way to go and send ours somewhere else

Thats the other thing,how can anyone believe that not one of the refs and var refs dont support or at least have any soft spots for a prem team,that is not possible,perhaps foreign refs are the way to go and send ours somewhere else

Well I saw that tweet posted earlier in this thread about Michael Oliver's brother-in-law supporting Liverpool, who's to say all his in-laws don't support Liverpool?

Perhaps if you had read properly you would see i think its a mixture,some want to ignore pigmol which is rificulous

Take this week,its the first card for one of the snidiest,dirtiest player in the prem,robertson has been able to be a **** for nearly 6mths

Oliver left him get away with murder in our one game alone,it is not normal,they didnt get a var decision against them for about 4mths,also not normal

They have had plenty of help,we have not,we have had loads of injuries,they have not,it is all mixed together
Sure, that's a little more balanced I suppose. But the simple fact remains that they've been comfortably better than us over the course of the season, referees or not. It's no shame on us, it's fucking hard to win three titles in a row, but they deserve it this year and it's fine to just say well played instead of trying to belittle it. We'll be back at it next season I'm sure.

Reactions: Ric
Sure, that's a little more balanced I suppose. But the simple fact remains that they've been comfortably better than us over the course of the season, referees or not. It's no shame on us, it's fucking hard to win three titles in a row, but they deserve it this year and it's fine to just say well played instead of trying to belittle it. We'll be back at it next season I'm sure.
Sorry i do not agree with this, even if you ignore the cheats behind VAR and the cheating refs, liverpool have not been better that us, yes we have dropped points against weaker sides and had Four first team players out in just about every game we have played ( yes i include Sane), but have you watched liverpool they have scrapped past more than a dozen teams this season, just because sky says they are better does not make it so, only one team has out played us this season Chelsea and we won because our strikers were better

We sound like prime time united fans on rag cafe in here, excuses excuses excuses.
VAR is wank but we would still end up losing this league comfortably without VAR and shite refs.
Liverpool have been a machine for 2 years now. They are 40 games unbeaten, dropped just 2 points this season, won 22 out of 23 games. We are nowhere near this season and they could win it by 20plus points. Let’s just suck it up and use it as fire for the belly’s for next season.

Reactions: cjn
2 for us from Spurs game.
1 for us from Wolves.
At least 1 from derby? There’s 4.
Shall we say one from Anfield that’s 5
They draw with Leicester that’s 7.
The handball by VVD which led to winning goal for them vs Wolves in their league game that’s 9.
The non-throw in vs Spurs leading to goal that’s 11.

even if that wasn’t exactly right @Ric that makes this title wide open still. And check the refs in those decisions whether on pitch or VAR. Oliver, Atkinson and Taylor
Very well said.Bang on the Button.
It should still be a Title Race.it isn,t cos we ve been done left right and centre.This season has taken cheating to a new level.....for those with their eyes wide open to see it...

I take it seriously, because it's factual.

Liverpool -
Crystal Palace v Liverpool - Palace disallowed a goal at 0-0 for an off the ball push at a corner, Liverpool score to make it 1-2 with Van Dijk pushing one of Palace's players over to win the ball on the 85th minute. - 2 Points
Liverpool v City - Trent Handball, twice could be argued. Mane push on Sterling in the box. Salah offside goal. -2 Points, could be argued -3 points as we could've beaten them with fair officiating.
Liverpool v Leicester City - Penalty at the very end for a Mane dive. -2 Points
Chelsea v Liverpool - Azpilicueta goal disallowed when Liverpool were only 1 nil up, offside on Mason Mount. -2 Points
Liverpool v Wolves - Van Dijk handball, decision not to award a free-kick and uphold the goal was because the possible handball was too far back in play (see above, the Mason Mount offside was further back in Chelsea's play than Van Dijk's handball here) -2 Points
There's -10 Points just off the top of my head, that makes them top of the league by 6 points with a game in hand, but let's look at City's games.

City -
City v Tottenham - Penalty on Rodri not given, goal wrongfully disallowed for handball against Laporte. +2 Points
Liverpool v City - See above. +1 Point, an argument could be made for +3 points, but I'll say we would have drawn them.
Wolves v City - Push on Mendy not awarded as a free-kick, they score. +1 Point.
That's +4 Points for us, just off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure something happened in the derby with the scum too but can't really remember.

New total -
Liverpool - 57 Points with a game in hand.
City - 55 Points
An actual title race with us still to play them at the Etihad, and our main CB back from injury, but no, instead we have what we currently have because PIGMOL and the PL have manufactured this season, it's bent.
The above isn't including all the little niggly fouls we concede that they're okay to get away with, or bookings we pick up for minor offences while Robertson has only just picked up his 1st booking of the season against Wolves, after purposefully elbowing an Everton player in the head, and pushing Walker into the advertising boards at Anfield.
Very well said Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.