Full English breakfast near Piccadilly station.

Is my mind and memory playing tricks on me?

According to that it says the Koffee Pot has ''been serving the people of Manchester for the last decade''... but I'm sure I remember going in there with my mum and gran in the 70's and 80's??
Probably a different one .pretty common name for cafe ect .Thats my words of wisdom for today

According to that it says the Koffee Pot has ''been serving the people of Manchester for the last decade''... but I'm sure I remember going in there with my mum and gran in the 70's and 80's??
Is wimpeys still open?

It was definitely open in the 80s in Stephenson Square where The Cornerboy pub is now.

It was deffo in Stevie Sq before it's current location. Was non hipster greasy spoon then. Prior to that, there was a record store where it was late 70's early 80's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.