United Home League Cup Tickets

I agree 100 % ,its bad for me on level 1 and I'm 6 foot but my 12 year old is very small for his age and he wears glasses too and can see nowt really on level 1.
I relocate when I get put in South 1.
North and South 2 front rows are brilliant views.
Phone up next time you have to move.

Loads left.

Prices and ticket criteria have had the desired effect.

? it’s really cheap and you only have to have been at a few games to qualify for tickets

On the ticket planner Adult tickets are £35. Level 2 tickets are £50. Think it's a Citizens card and 3 City games to buy a ticket?

Let me put it this way.

Christmas and the New Year have come and gone.
PL games home and away have come thick and fast over the Christmas and New Year period.
We will play United away and home in the League Cup
We have just played Fulham in the FA Cup.
Real Madrid at home in the CL has already sold out.
Monthly paid people have to wait 5 Weeks before they get paid again at the end of January.

City fans haven't got limitless amounts if money.

As for Pep's comments post match about the size of the 40,000 crowd today. We aren't millionaires like you Pep. We have to pay for the privilege of watching City. And in the process we pay your million pound wages. So please, shut the f*** up about our support or lack of it. You are just feeding the media 'empty seats' narrative. Stick to winning football matches and winning trophies.

On the ticket planner Adult tickets are £35. Level 2 tickets are £50. Think it's a Citizens card and 3 City games to buy a ticket?

Let me put it this way.

PL games home and away have come thick and fast over the Christmas and New Year period.
Monthly paid people have to wait 5 Weeks before they get paid again at the end of January.

As for Pep's comments post match about the size of the 40,000 crowd today. We aren't millionaires like you Pep. We have to pay for the privilege of watching City. And in the process we pay your million pound wages. So please, shut the f*** up about our support or lack of it. You are just feeding the media 'empty seats' narrative. Stick to winning football matches and winning trophies.
Yep, I don't know what he expects. Fulham at home on a Sunday 1pm ko hardly whets the appetite.

Looks as though the rags have turned another corner the way they are banging in the goals at Tranmere, they'll no doubt be snapping up any spare tickets for Wednesday now.

Let me put it this way.

mate I know perfectly well the struggles of being able to afford a ticket. I can’t afford the Madrid game so chose the United instead , which I think for a semi final is quite reasonable price wise. Level 2 is always expensive.

Loads of season ticket holders aren’t going to the Madrid game. The crowd will be full of tourists and people there to see Madrid.

I agree on your last comment. Pep doesn’t understand us and there isn’t really a connection with the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.