Fulham (H) - FA Cup Round 4 Post-Match Thread

FFS stop defending fannying behaviour just because the player is wearing Blue. If that was any other player, we'd rightfully blast them
Your a shit city fan. How can you be upset at somebody in pain. Are you a monster?

he has said "i dont know why", nothing more.

Dont fall for the narrative the BBC have put on it nor the snide reporter who has asked the question in the first place.

He could have backed up his paying customers, rather than continuing the narrative.

He’s done it several times and it’s clear, as a multi-millionaire, he’s absolutely ignorant when it comes to the working classes.

Someone at the club need to tell him not to fall into the media trap with there questions, 40k is a good gate, I was suspicious when this game got selected for TV, now I know why.

Agree with this. 40k for a 4th round tie against lower league opposition at the back end of January is a decent attendance in my opinion. Pep should back us really but he has been set up with the question.

I thought Jesus had an underarm hair, maybe a bit of armpit, offside for his first goal. Amazed VAR gave it. Sending off harsh, yellow plus pen sufficient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.