Upgrading junior to adult seasoncard

johnnytapia

My lad can't make the game Wednesday so want to upgrade his card to adult to allow a mate to go. Is this something I can do online or, horror of horrors, does it involve the dreaded call to "customer" service? Ta

My lad can't make the game Wednesday so want to upgrade his card to adult to allow a mate to go. Is this something I can do online or, horror of horrors, does it involve the dreaded call to "customer" service? Ta
I've always phoned and horror of horrors it's been really easy and efficient; apologies for making out the ticket office can be ok sometimes

I always phone (like others daren't chance it), no problems except twice this year, last week included, had to pick up a paper copy at the ticket office as the card had been cancelled, and not reloaded to the upgrade. Just a pest with the queue at the ticket office, but no issues otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.