United Home League Cup Tickets

It must have been another game then(City have had a lot of high scoring games in the last few years). It was suggested that City should have stopped scoring after 5/6 goals,as it was needlessly disheartening and disrespecting the other team.
Was it carrying on after 5 at the swamp a few years ago?

He wanted the competition scrapped last week, perhaps he should make his mind up ?

He could afford to buy us all a ticket today from his pocket change, so its a bit rich being lectured by a multi millionaire. £72 return on the train today for me, for a game that could have been a Saturday 3:00pm ko, but for City chasing the ££££ from TV, all on trains that were fucked about all over the place too.
The movement of kickoff times is down to the FA, the EFL and the PL selling their souls to the TV companies.

Five of the last six home matches for City have been impossible for me to attend without an overnight stop. I can cope with most times apart from 17:30 (or 18.00) on Saturday or 13:00 on Sunday. An overnight stop costs around £60-£80 for a hotel plus a meal out.

Regarding the United match, a one legged semifinal at OT would have seen City through to the final already. A lot of the argument would have been resolved. A one-leg semi would have sold out either stadium with usual away cup support criteria.

City have had poor crowds for LC semifinals for some years yet FA cup matches in January usually sell well.

Why did Port Vale virtually sell out yet Fulham did not?

The movement of kickoff times is down to the FA, the EFL and the PL selling their souls to the TV companies.

Five of the last six home matches for City have been impossible for me to attend without an overnight stop. I can cope with most times apart from 17:30 (or 18.00) on Saturday or 13:00 on Sunday. An overnight stop costs around £60-£80 for a hotel plus a meal out.

Regarding the United match, a one legged semifinal at OT would have seen City through to the final already. A lot of the argument would have been resolved. A one-leg semi would have sold out either stadium with usual away cup support criteria.

City have had poor crowds for LC semifinals for some years yet FA cup matches in January usually sell well.

Why did Port Vale virtually sell out yet Fulham did not?

Not on TV and 8000 instead of 800 away fans.

Other than that City putting Madrid tickets on sale in January when the game isn’t until March. No need.

Ignore the haters.

We know what we are.

I know I'm chuffed to bits to belong to this great institution.

The BBC are tossers and are so transparent in click baiting for the zillions of glory hunting plastics who go to a game a season and then think they understand football.

We have passion, memories and so so many real fans who on occasion fancy a watch on tv because they know it'll be a shit game which we'll win easy.

We are City and more to the point, are Manchester and no twat including the present, custodian has any right to question us.

NB i love pep and his passion and i dont actually think he was being disrespectful, just not understanding although he himself questions the amount of games.

Five of the last six home matches for City have been impossible for me to attend without an overnight stop. I can cope with most times apart from 17:30 (or 18.00) on Saturday or 13:00 on Sunday.
I gave 3 of them a miss for that very reason, I can get home after most by train, but you're treated worse than pigs going for slaughter, and I've had enough of it.

We should have reduced the prices or given them away as for Port Vale
Newcastle charged £1 for kids and had 52k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.