"Disappointing" attendances

I love Guardiola, but his comments today pissed me off. A lot of people haven’t been paid since Xmas and we’ll have had five home games in January after the United game. It was the third highest attendance of the weekend, and not everyone is as loaded as him. Sometimes he should keep his mouth shut instead of adding fuel to the fire.

All very well for millionaires to criticise fans for not paying to see games. Surely that criticism should be aimed at the club, who have the means and motivation to make it more affordable to attend multiple cup games...chumps, league, FA.

Not allowed .The away team have a say.we would but they wont. Why would they want to face a full house and draw less money to boot.
Not true about the away team, city decide the price on their own but can not be less than £10.

Living in the West Midlands I only get to a few games per season and I have resolved this year to make an effort to get to more games - even if it’s to games like today against lesser opposition. I find it strange though why the club no longer email me when tickets are still available in the week coming up to a game like today. They have my details and I’ve mentioned it to the ticket office that I used to get emails but now nothing. I’m not sure if this is a club policy as I no longer have paid membership but have a membership number (so I can buy tickets)?

I literally couldn't give a shit if I was the only person there. Where were all these people moaning when we got just over 52,000 people in to watch a League 2 side in the FA Cup 3rd round?

In a week where the club want fans to fork out approx. £35 for United and £50-£60 for Madrid (that's just for one ticket, so obviously looking at a lot more to buy a couple more tickets), I'm pretty sure the last thing on people's minds is wanting to pay more money to watch Fulham at home when it's on BBC1 on a Sunday afternoon?

Colin Bell Level 3 wasn't open at all today and Fulham brought less than half of SSL3. Fair play to the ones that made the trip but they've never been famous for their fantastic away support have they, either? Obviously that had an impact on the attendance as well.

Roll on Wednesday when we can still moan about getting a 50000 attendance after we smash that lot down the road.

The club should have reduced the prices or given them away as for Port Vale
Newcastle charged £1 for kids and had 52k

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.