"Disappointing" attendances

We’ve had an alarming drop this season. Look at the Southampton game in the carabao earlier in the season. Not sure what we got for that but it was half full. A new low when Fulham are singing your ground’s too big for you. I’d love to know how many from the palace game we’re there today. I’m in 306 and barely recognised anyone
Very rich of the Fulham fans who couldn't even fill one block of their away section. It may be open season on us as usual as the media try to drive a wedge between Pep and our still mostly working-class fanbase but I have attended thousands of games and our home and away support still compares to any other club in the Premier League. Pep should start showing us a bit more respect.

Living in the West Midlands I only get to a few games per season and I have resolved this year to make an effort to get to more games - even if it’s to games like today against lesser opposition. I find it strange though why the club no longer email me when tickets are still available in the week coming up to a game like today. They have my details and I’ve mentioned it to the ticket office that I used to get emails but now nothing. I’m not sure if this is a club policy as I no longer have paid membership but have a membership number (so I can buy tickets)?

Check your preferences in your account mate. You may have elected not to receive certain emails.

Why does the manager, the press/media etc think us fans have loads of money. If the club doesnt want us working class fans, that will be a sad day for us who have followed City thought all the shit years. This season me and my lad will have spent the best park of 2k following City from our low paid jobs. What with away fans in amongst us and VAR. And now its seems Pep having a pop this as I have said before could be my last season as a match going fan. If Pep is serious about our attendance than that could be the final straw for me. Nearly 2k this year and our manager is having a pop. Might just stay at home like I did today .....
See you all on Wednesday;)

Hopefully Soriano will invite Pep into his office on Monday Morning for a chat and remind him about City's loyal 'working class' support. And tell him to keep his comments about City's support to himself in the future when he get's interviewed after a home match.

Did you see the camera zoom in on pep in the dugout? About 50mins in and I'm sure I could lip read the cheeky bald twat singing 'the city is yours, 20 thousand empty seats are you fucking sure..' as he gazed around the stadium.
Cheeky bastard if you ask me .

Hopefully Soriano will invite Pep into his office on Monday Morning for a chat and remind him about City's loyal 'working class' support. And tell him to keep his comments about City's support to himself in the future when he get's interviewed after a home match.

Or just have lines to take such as "we are not a club who force our season ticket holders to buy tickets for cup ties"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.