"Disappointing" attendances

Just an excuse for some to get on Peps back. Couldn’t give toss about the attendance good or bad.

Due to the piss poor Sunday service operated by Northern Rail and the hopeless metro service I spent 9 hours getting to a home match just 25 miles away. I had a couple of pints before the match.
The cost of the match and travel was not too bad but all these costs add up. But l could have easily watched the mstch on tv and used several hours of my Sunday on other things but l chose to go.
Ive not checked other attendances for this round but we got a decent crowd in the circumstances. It pisses me off to hear rival fans and our own moaning about the crowd but even more so when twat head reporters bring it up all the time and our so called genìus of a manager falls ino the trap everytime. Do the PR set up not anticipate the traps and brief him beforehand?

Just under 50k sold so far. Might be just over on Wednesday.

You’re basing that on what’s available on the planner. I think it’s less. Blocks are showing as unavailable which I don’t believe will have sold out, given the amount left in the other blocks.

The comments made by Pep today are out of order and merely fuel the hatred towards us. If he cannot dodge a loaded question he should let Brian Kidd do the interview.
I agree with this.....but sometimes his replies are taken out of context

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.