"Disappointing" attendances

First story i see on beeb footy page[/U][/B]. First thread i see on here and 25 pages long.

Why people get excited about this is beyond me.

You have just answered your own question.

It's there on the BBC website because Pep mentioned it in his interview.

And as usual BBC Sport at Mediacity which is infested with Rags and Scousers have latched on to it and know *Liverpool* and United fans will click ?baut) on the article and be all over it on the comments page.

A bit north of 100K

The Richard Mille 'RM27-01 Rafa Nadal' was originally on sale for around €750,000 euros but is now worth somewhere in the region of €1.5 million, if you can find someone to sell you one. Only 50 of this model were made.

The 27-01 made history as the then lightest tourbillon watch ever made, at just 18.83 grams, including the strap.
My Casio cost £7.99 off Amazon and keeps perfect time.

Our vet wears one and says it's nice and cheap for those occasions he has to put his hand and arm inside a cow.

Pep couldn't do that with his fancy watch;)

From the beeb article.....mountains and mole hills....

Pep Guardiola has questioned why more Manchester City fans did not turn up for his side's 4-0 win over Fulham in the FA Cup fourth round.

The attendance of 39,223 at Etihad Stadium was the third highest in the round, behind West Ham and Newcastle.

"Today was not full - I don't know why," the City manager said.

He added he hoped there would be "more people" and "more support" at Wednesday's Carabao Cup semi-final second leg against Manchester United.

"It is a chance to come back to Wembley for three years in a row," said the Spaniard, whose side have won the Carabao Cup for the past two seasons and lead United 3-1 after the first leg.

"Hopefully our fans can come, more people than today.

"Hopefully they can support us more and make an intelligent game to reach the final."

Have the club taken the money for the Real Madrid game from those on the CL scheme yet?

In one way I'm glad he talked about it as it gives me another bit of ammunition to go to the club & talk (again) about their whole strategic approach to building the future fan base.

Perhaps he knew the question was coming and tried to head it off as he's worried about a complacent turn out and atmosphere for Wednesday night.
Cut him some slack, he deserves it.

That may well be true Shirley. The lack of atmosphere for the last home Derby was very noticeable.

Have the club taken the money for the Real Madrid game from those on the CL scheme yet?

In one way I'm glad he talked about it as it gives me another bit of ammunition to go to the club & talk (again) about their whole strategic approach to building the future fan base.
Can't really talk about building the fan base whilst league games are sold out. The NS extension is key. Without that there isn't much anyone can do.

When the season is over and you look back at the crowds, we'll find that they are at record levels and that the only disappointing game was the Fulham game and that fell in a glut of football.

Yeah, because let's face it, being the first team to score 100 goals this season isn't working and nor is selling adult tickets for an FA Cup game for between £10 and £25.

Some of the ridiculous comments on this thread about our most successful Manager EVER,just because he made a comment that he hoped the fans would get behind the team and have a bigger turnout was nothing to even discuss.
Some of the biggest whingers on this site are the ones who don`t even go to games.
Some people need to get a fucking spine and grow a pair of hairy ones.

Nail on the head Oakie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.