"Disappointing" attendances

I do wish the people that came out with comments across media & tv would use their brains, perhaps stop going on twitter or what ever shits rules their little worlds and have a loo at reality again, its a good habit to get in to is reality ! Not sure pep made a bad comment so much as got put in a corner with those tactical reporters.

There are to many games, money aside physically trying to work full time & be with family it is impossible to watch footy every 4 days. The fixtures have piled. Add on top of that Sunday games in the afternoon, come on we have a life and families. Then to top it all its on tv live ! This makes a 55k stadium difficult to fill no matter how much they lower the price.

But the brainless hoppers still say "well shrewsbury sold out". Well ok a ground not even a quarter the size and the fact they played in a cup they aren't usually in at this stage, plus Liverpool in town. Totally different circumstances. FA cup will always have the draw for strange attendances for example port vale bring 6k or 7k to Etihad but yet home games cant get 2k !

It will be the same again Wednesday, not a full house. Regardless as to cup semi final and derby it doesn't have the appeal to be playing same team 4 times in 4 or 5 months and yet another cup game. Had we not had a fixtures pile up or drawn at home twice in the fa cup Wednesday would be full, but its not.

Also we have these supporter groups who are trying to improve the atmosphere in the stadium meanwhile we have the club creating a walk to the ground with a brass band...... I mean ffs

well said

the organisation of tickets was shocking. Loads of spare seats in family stand but yet families with children 4 and 5 year old in 115 at the back. The language and singing isn't the best for them. Having said that some say language in family stand ive heard is nit that good.

The team benefits from a big noisy crowd.

You're right, but a big noisy crowd needs certain circumstances:

- decent KO time
- decent price
- decent opposition
- decent effort from our players
etc etc

We only had 1 of those things yesterday.

Far too many games. Idea....drop prices for these games that have less interest. Grounds full of fans who can’t go as regularly will improve atmosphere.

well said

the organisation of tickets was shocking. Loads of spare seats in family stand but yet families with children 4 and 5 year old in 115 at the back. The language and singing isn't the best for them. Having said that some say language in family stand ive heard is nit that good.
What's the organisation of tickets got to do with this, people buy their seats wherever they want if they're not on the cup scheme or the kids may have been taking the place of sc holders who didn't want to go?

No problem with him talking about attendances, if he does it in a non-dickhead way. There's loads of ways he could have said it less annoyingly.

I'm paraphrasing but

I don't know why there isn't more fans here.

Hopefully there's more on Wednesday

I don’t get the outrage.

Far too many games. Idea....drop prices for these games that have less interest. Grounds full of fans who can’t go as regularly will improve atmosphere.
£10 in places yesterday for adults wasn't it, still not full in those areas. Not sure you could give some of these away, the opposition, the timing, the travel costs and problems, the weather, the fact it was on TV - all factors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.