Future Strikers

It is my opinion but i do know we have a deal in place for a top French midfielder, and I know from the players side and not from anyone at City.
Time will tell, but there is no way we will go with Foden as a first team regular next season. He will get more game time but no as a regular.
Sorry,i don't believe that,we will have bernie and phil,we have no need to buy in that position,a winger if sane goes is more likely

It is my opinion but i do know we have a deal in place for a top French midfielder, and I know from the players side and not from anyone at City.
Time will tell, but there is no way we will go with Foden as a first team regular next season. He will get more game time but no as a regular.
Weren't you the one talking about Aouar signing this January?

Montevideo City Torque striker Gustavo Del Prete (23) is ‘closer to Manchester City’

There’s some expectation from former club Cipolletti, who own 25% of a future sale.

Montevideo City Torque striker Gustavo Del Prete (23) is ‘closer to Manchester City’

There’s some expectation from former club Cipolletti, who own 25% of a future sale.

Never heard of him, is he any good? Are Barca, Juve, PSG, et al interested too, or is he more likely to end up like Matias Vuoso?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.