Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we are letting the media win here. They are asking loaded questions that no other manager would be asked.
Yes there are many genuine reasons why many hardworking fans couldn't go. There is no need to get so defensive or offended when it gets mentioned.
Our enemies would be very happy to see us turning on each other, if we turn on Pep they will have won and be laughing their balls off.

Let's stick together and remember what we have had the past few years. Pep is the best thing to happen to this club, his time here will be felt long after he has gone.

The players have done their part. Pep too. We as fans are part of that team. We have to do our part the very best we can. Yes at times we are very quiet this could be improved massively.

No but manners and common sense are. i am not fussed if he goes. Want someone who is proud to be our manager.

Mancini may have have been a twat but he got us more.
If you really mean that mate. Then you are turning in to a spoilt kid... grow a pair and stop being so menstrual

It'll be a sad day when he decides to ride off to sunnier climes, and i reckon both the Rags and the Tarquins would love to have their old miserable,grumpy managers back, lets be careful here!

Can’t believe some of the shit being written in this thread. City don’t have to be shit, it was no badge of honour that we were hopeless for years. I’d have thought we’d all want the very best for our club and that means talented people in every job - including first team coach. Pep is the best and we should appreciate him whilst he’s here.

Taken out of context ,as usual he faces shithouse questions about attendances ,the man is tired of the stupidity of the constant stupid ass questions ,it`s embarrasing the U.K media are determined to drive him out of the country and you lot are jumping aboard and swallowing it ,all he did was answer a question ffs in a similar manner to which he always does with total disdain ,go and have a look at some of the post match interviews some don`t even mention fucking football ffs what he has done for this club is beyond anything i could have ever dreamt of and if you snowflakes that were mortally offended do me a favour and get over to the swamp .you will slot in over there .
HE WASN'T ASKED THE QUESTION,he was asked about the squad,he offered up the crowd again,he has seemingly learnt nothing about our fanbase

Pep manages the first team squad. He's the coach. He'll do what it takes to get the ground full. Some rather precious fans who do not understand what Pep's job is. It is to look after the firs team squad, not defend Manchester City supporters.

Pep manages the first team squad. He's the coach. He'll do what it takes to get the ground full. Some rather precious fans who do not understand what Pep's job is. It is to look after the firs team squad, not defend Manchester City supporters.

I'm guessing it's not part of his remit to keep picking away at our fan base to deflect from his team's disappointing Premier League defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.