Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread has took a dark turn and pretty devisive too, whatever Pep says or doesn't say will or will not please everyone. What i think he was getting at with some of his previous comments, especially on Champions league nights,is that he thinks the atmosphere could be a little more intimidating (hostile if you will), being a real 12th man, just my opinion and i've been known to be wrong, A LOT!!!!!!

Quite right I can’t alter the fact he is getting on my tits. I will be there Wednesday and train back from London late next Sunday night and then in work Monday am. Maybe that why it touches a nerve more with me? I didn’t go Sunday as I needed some time with my family. Maybe pep should recognise we have had a lot of games?
You are a proper Blue, and are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and that doesn’t make you “a fucking bell end”. Pep is undoubtedly the best manager in our history, probably the best in the game, it doesn’t mean he is always right. Given his outspokenness about the fans, which he is entitled to, I think he should be very outspoken to the cunnts like stone who rip into us at every opportunity; the fact that he doesn’t is my big disappointment with him

You are a proper Blue, and are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and that doesn’t make you “a fucking bell end”. Pep is undoubtedly the best manager in our history, probably the best in the game, it doesn’t mean he is always right. Given his outspokenness about the fans, which he is entitled to, I think he should be very outspoken to the cunnts like stone who rip into us at every opportunity; the fact that he doesn’t is my big disappointment with him

Stone and his colleagues in the rogue media realise English is not Pep's first language and i think a lot of reporters take advantage of that with many foreign managers , and sometimes they are caught off guard , really think Pep in his own way is trying to encourage our support when we play at home in the big games , its an innocent enough request.But we have had some good atmospheres in our home games the Dippers and Spurs last season , Hamburg and quite a few more.
When we are needed we are there to a man , and when in our past we have had a capacity crowd for a home league game against Blackpool in the third tier , with supporters locked out , he doesnt need to worry about our commitment against the Rags or Real Madrid. Our first game in the third tier of football might have been 20 years ago , but there is a lot of our hardcore loyal support still attending games and not taking things for granted,and i still remember "Cityitis".

I would imagine he's well aware of how many games we've had, he's at all of them (unlike klopp), and probably see's less of his family than you do yours.

I doubt it. He gets 400k a week and has the best part of two months off in the summer.

Three possibilities. I'll list them in order of my personal preference.

One. He commits to City by extending his contract to 2024, like that toothy freak at Clanfield. The last 2 seasons have earned him that right and as we're paying him a fortune and have provided him with an environment where his 'genius' can flourish I don't think it's too much to ask.

Two. If he can't commit to us he leaves at the end of the season.

Three. He sees out his contract i.e. another year until the end of 2020-21. This will allow him to say 'honoured his contract' and make him feel good about himself. I couldn't give a fuck how he feels about himself. My concern is City and our future.

I suppose the only thing that might flip 2 and 3 for me is that option 3 will give us another year with the bald fraud and allow us time to manage the transition (I'm assuming that David Moyes will be available by then).
Calls out Pep for 'constant digs'

Unironically refers to him as 'bald fraud'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.