FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

What do we think the pricing for this game will be like?
Bearing in mind that it is mid-week,a big stadium and The FA Cup.
£20- -£25 for an adult.
Or will Wednesday try to cash in on a big crowd and up the prices to £35-£40?
Probably the latter I'd imagine. They need all the cash they can get at present.

Unfortunately at Hillsborough we pay over £35-£40 quite often for the joy of watching average Championship football.

We’re also having issues with the council and SYP and aren’t able to sell 39,000 seats... probably looking at low to mid 30k.

Evening,

You’re looking at a max allocation of 4,500. We’ve been under restrictions from SAG and SYP for few years for trouble at the derby. We are unable to sell the last few blocks in home areas too.

The north west corner a few of you have alluded to has been out of action since 2012. It’s falling down.

We charge on average £30 a ticket for championship games. I can’t imagine Chansiri lowering prices for this one.

We’re toss at home so I’ll be happy to keep it to 3.

Enjoy your trip.

FA Cup fifth-round draw
Sheffield Wednesday v Manchester City

Reading or Cardiff City v Sheffield United

Chelsea v Shrewsbury Town or Liverpool

West Bromwich Albion v Newcastle United or Oxford United

Leicester City v Coventry City or Birmingham City

Northampton Town or Derby County v Manchester United

Southampton or Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City

Portsmouth v Bournemouth or Arsenal

5 out of 8 ties on TV ... 3 on BT Sport, 2 on BBC ... Chelsea v Liverpool is probably first pick then us surely?

Evening,

You’re looking at a max allocation of 4,500. We’ve been under restrictions from SAG and SYP for few years for trouble at the derby. We are unable to sell the last few blocks in home areas too.

The north west corner a few of you have alluded to has been out of action since 2012. It’s falling down.

We charge on average £30 a ticket for championship games. I can’t imagine Chansiri lowering prices for this one.

We’re toss at home so I’ll be happy to keep it to 3.

Enjoy your trip.
Cheers pal,thanks for the heads up. I think I was getting a bit giddy suggesting an away allocation of 8,000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.