Criticism of Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to be reading more and more anti or negative pep posts on this forum.

Careful what you wish for blues.

Genius is not common
that's what the jealous scouse and rag media want and have wanted from day one , Pep one of the best managers around yet manages city how can we let this happen/continue ?

My take on Pep:
1. He is a tactical genius. The best coach in the world. We are lucky to have him. Just look at the silverware.
2.His PR is not great. PR Dept should help him out more. Part of it is language and cultural diffs between Barcelona and M/cr. Don't think he is aware of the sacrifices so many blues make.

You are a proper Blue, and are absolutely entitled to your opinion, and that doesn’t make you “a fucking bell end”. Pep is undoubtedly the best manager in our history, probably the best in the game, it doesn’t mean he is always right. Given his outspokenness about the fans, which he is entitled to, I think he should be very outspoken to the cunnts like stone who rip into us at every opportunity; the fact that he doesn’t is my big disappointment with him
Couldn't agree more with this,I feel a **** questioning pep,but Sunday I got home and before I got my coat off he's calling the support out,I would love him just once to stand up in a presser and ask why the silly questions Mr stone you red bastard.

I think Pep in the football world bubble of money is no object has lost sight that our fan base is mainly working class, and with so many games around Christmas and January when most are skint equals us having to pick what games we can afford to get to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.