Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
All valid points, however at the end of the day, Klop will do whatever the f he wants and the club will back him. Its up to the FA to do something. Petty for Shrewsbury because people will say that they played the kids when they win. Still.. they will get more money for playing Chelsea next round.

I have absolutely no sympathy for Klopp or the scousers,all this possibly would have been avoided if he had played a slightly stronger side than he put out on Sunday ffs,taking into account that they would have probably beaten Shrewsbury then they would have been able to have their winter break without all this bollocks of a replay,I just hope now that Shrewsbury turn the fuckers over ...

Because he wants to win the PL and CL and does not give two hoots about the FA Cup and League Cup. However, Klopp is being very disrespectful to Shrewsbury by not turning up for the replay and is bang out of order.

But he agreed at the start of the season to have a replay if necessary so why has the toothy shit now gone bandit ?

I think he's played this one really badly.

All he had to do was take an 11 day holiday instead of a 14 day holiday and just stand on the sideline assisting the youth coach. Christ, all he had to do was put out hald a decent side knowing that everyone would get 14 days off.

And the way he said it was so condescending as well, "we will respect the break", having a go at the PL for asking clubs not to use the break as an opportunity to play friendlies in Qatar.

He's chipped away a lot of the good will he'd been building up with neutrals for years.

But he agreed at the start of the season to have a replay if necessary so why has the toothy shit now gone bandit ?
Because he knows the will get away with it. Who has the bollocks to stand up to him? Certainly not the media or the FA
They are all a bunch of fanny wipes. Not one of them have a spine. In fact a jelly fish has more of a spine than them

one way Liverpool could have avoided a replay is show the cup some respect. Play some of the first eleven to ensure there is enough quality on the pitch to go through and rotate against West Ham. I’m sure there is enough quality in that squad to see off an abysmal West Ham.

Liverpool have earned the right with that lead to go full tilt at the cup competitions whilst slowly crossing off the days till the league is done. Would you want one trophy or three? I know what Pep would do.

....but the same team beat Everton. A striker that scored the KO goal against Barcelona and the winning-goal in the Champions League started.

Lost in all this is that the team should've been good enough to beat Shrewsbury. And I don't begrudge them this, it's a fantastic deserved result for them--they have agency in this too.

While I'm ok with whatever team is picked in the replay though, i do think it's weird for him to not show up. Ok, let Salah rest, but it'd be nice for Klopp to show up to the sideline.

Klopp can put out whatever team he wants for me - he’s hardly the first manager to field a weakened side in the FA Cup - but what grates my gears is that he isn’t even going to take charge of the team on the night. Change your players by all means but don’t change your manager!

Agree, not a good look for him to not show up.

Because he knows the will get away with it. Who has the bollocks to stand up to him? Certainly not the media or the FA
They are all a bunch of fanny wipes. Not one of them have a spine. In fact a jelly fish has more of a spine than them

He is the new Alex Ferguson.

No f***er will cross him. Not even Henry and FSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.