Step parenting!

He’d physically threaten me and abuse mum in public. At a party, he outrageously flirted with other women and then roared names in her face when she got upset.

From what I understood, his wife had left him for another man and took the kids off him. He never saw them again. The night mum threw him out was joyous. “You’re not coming in to destroy a family” she said. Neighbours oversaw him going because he was getting aggressive.

Awful, awful man.

Scenes like that never leave you do they? I can recall similar.

Afterwards you pick up bits and pieces of what may have been behind what went on, but as a youngster you’re never fully in the picture. But your instinct tells you what is right and what isn’t.

Thanks for sharing that, not easy stuff I’ll imagine.

That’s what this weekends row was about. 18 year old daughter stayed over. Left room an absolute shit tip and when told to tidy up (her own mess) said I don’t come here to tidy up!
That's out of order. Ive just had to retire an otherwise nice, but covertly mental, lady because of her teenage lad. Im not a natural at this relationship lark anyway, but I was pretty good this time and wanted to make an effort with her lad. He was 16, coming up to 17 and doing his first year of A levels. Her job moved her so she had to commute an hour each way and so me working shifts and her working mon-fri meant I had this kid quite a lot. He spent 12 months in bed and Im not kidding. I could not get this lad to do fuck all, and she would come home and make his tea and have him slide back upstairs like nothing had happened. The school wanted to kick him out but I managed to smooth that over but only because I shared a pub with the head of sixth form. They had him back, he spent another period of weeks in bed. Eventually semi lost it and let him have it when I had to come out of work to see where he was. that was the end of that. I called it at a draw and am presently going back to my old former life of just banging married women forward slash milfs who are drunk on wine on nights out

He’d physically threaten me and abuse mum in public. At a party, he outrageously flirted with other women and then roared names in her face when she got upset.

From what I understood, his wife had left him for another man and took the kids off him. He never saw them again. The night mum threw him out was joyous. “You’re not coming in to destroy a family” she said. Neighbours oversaw him going because he was getting aggressive.

Awful, awful man.

I can see why you are close to your mum. She sounds like an incredible woman.

That's out of order. Ive just had to retire an otherwise nice, but covertly mental, lady because of her teenage lad. Im not a natural at this relationship lark anyway, but I was pretty good this time and wanted to make an effort with her lad. He was 16, coming up to 17 and doing his first year of A levels. Her job moved her so she had to commute an hour each way and so me working shifts and her working mon-fri meant I had this kid quite a lot. He spent 12 months in bed and Im not kidding. I could not get this lad to do fuck all, and she would come home and make his tea and have him slide back upstairs like nothing had happened. The school wanted to kick him out but I managed to smooth that over but only because I shared a pub with the head of sixth form. They had him back, he spent another period of weeks in bed. Eventually semi lost it and let him have it when I had to come out of work to see where he was. that was the end of that. I called it at a draw and am presently going back to my old former life of just banging married women forward slash milfs who are drunk on wine on nights out

That’s the life ;-)

That’s the life ;-)
I am a world authority on it mate, been one of the best and Im sure I can pick the mantle back up. I did however have a good go this time, but teenagers are not normal and nothing prepared me for it. i had heard, but the experience of it was too much for me. funnily enough i cant remember being that much of a **** of a teenager, but maybe I was. Im seeing my old man in 4 weeks, I will ask him

I am a world authority on it mate, been one of the best and Im sure I can pick the mantle back up. I did however have a good go this time, but teenagers are not normal and nothing prepared me for it. i had heard, but the experience of it was too much for me. funnily enough i cant remember being that much of a **** of a teenager, but maybe I was. Im seeing my old man in 4 weeks, I will ask him

Yeah, your “old former life” sounds more fun.
16/17 year olds only emerging for meals then disappearing again without lifting a finger sounds a familiar tale. Don’t lift a finger, but probably move a knuckle all too regularly when the mood takes them.

Yeah, your “old former life” sounds more fun.
16/17 year olds only emerging for meals then disappearing again without lifting a finger sounds a familiar tale. Don’t lift a finger, but probably move a knuckle all too regularly when the mood takes them.
He would lie in bed starving hungry for the best part of 2 days instead of get up and make something. His mother had smothered him so much that he couldnt boil an egg even. He did not know how the grill worked ffs, on my life. What a **** of a boy. Not a nasty lad which I suppose some can be, just fucking bone idle round the place. He was a second dan karate, so clearly not incapable which only made it worse for me. Just taking the piss. Anyway, grooming a new barmaid now so onwards

My ex Mrs eventually married the rat I found her having an affair with. Since then I've always told my daughters that they don't have to like him but they should respect him, as he is their stepdad in my absence. I haven't poisoned their mind influencing how much I think he has been a manipulative **** in telling their mother(my ex Mrs) what she wanted to hear. Not at all. But kids are clever in getting the gyst and understanding a situation. A situation of their stepdad not wanting 'excess baggage' that he saw my kids as. They formed their own opinions over time. They don't like him and have formed their own opinions without me interfering, they are intelligent kids.

An ex of mine I saw 3 years, last two years we lived together, I treated her two(boy n' a girl) aged 15 and 18 as my own. I showed them love and respect. I told them I'd never be their father and wouldn't ever disrespect or tread on the toes of their father. I gained the respect I gave them. When their mother and I split they were gutted as they liked me. I'm still a platonic friend of their mum, they know this and I still have their respect. She's moved on and met another guy who now gives her the love I couldn't give her, and I'm genuinely happy for her.

My ex 'bigfoot's kids feel the same way. I gave them the love and respect to them and their mother, they too weren't happy we split up.

You can't just have the prize of a kids mother without showing respect and love to her children. That's the way it is. Blood is thicker than water, respect your partners blood or they won't respect you!. That's the bottom line...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.