Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
after shrewsbury beat liverpools children I think that Liverpool should be banned from next years caraboa and fa cups. They are the one team who disrespect both trophies more than any other team. poor badly done to Liverpool. haven't spurs Southampton Newcastle got replays to play? They try their best to lose in the early rounds and the competitions are clearly beneath them.

For a club that has won f*ck all for 13 years , they certainly have become even more arrogant since their glamour cup win , after such a barren run you would think they would respect every competition but it appears Klippety has other ideas , only the Champs league , Premier league and a couple of plastic UEFA & FIFA trinkets are now deemed acceptable. Thye have grown from a laughing stock who bottled title run-ins and lost every cup final they entered to "World Club Champions" along with their pointless little gold badges on their shirts.
Perhaps Klippety and his holy than thou followers need to get a grip on reality , 12 months ago they had won f*ck all , and it can just as easily go the other way in the next 12 months , but humility isnt in the Dipper dictionary.

Wondered how Origi felt yesterday when that team sheet was put up, the other first team bit player's I get but I couldn't help thinking he could do better elsewhere.

I think he's played this one really badly.

All he had to do was take an 11 day holiday instead of a 14 day holiday and just stand on the sideline assisting the youth coach. Christ, all he had to do was put out hald a decent side knowing that everyone would get 14 days off.

And the way he said it was so condescending as well, "we will respect the break", having a go at the PL for asking clubs not to use the break as an opportunity to play friendlies in Qatar.

He's chipped away a lot of the good will he'd been building up with neutrals for years.
Personally I think he chipped the good will a long time ago once he immersed himself into the cult.

Anyone suspect that Klopp is refusing to attend the replay because he has booked himself in for some new cosmetic process over the break? - what fresh horror will he release?

MV5BYmRiZjkwZjctZjgxMi00ZTJlLTg0OTUtMDgyOGMwYWJjODE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_UY268_CR110,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

For a club that has won f*ck all for 13 years , they certainly have become even more arrogant since their glamour cup win , after such a barren run you would think they would respect every competition but it appears Klippety has other ideas , only the Champs league , Premier league and a couple of plastic UEFA & FIFA trinkets are now deemed acceptable. Thye have grown from a laughing stock who bottled title run-ins and lost every cup final they entered to "World Club Champions" along with their pointless little gold badges on their shirts.
Perhaps Klippety and his holy than thou followers need to get a grip on reality , 12 months ago they had won f*ck all , and it can just as easily go the other way in the next 12 months , but humility isnt in the Dipper dictionary.
keep saying this but you wouldn't believe that until last season these fuckers had won 1 League cup since 2004...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.