Jesus celebrating in the net

Man_City_Loyal

Afternoon all.

Firstly apologies if this is already out there.

Secondly. Did anyone get a photo of Jesus celebrating his goal yesterday? Ideally from the North stand facing him rather than at the back?

Saw him celebrating like this on the big screen in the ground and thought be a belting picture.

Afternoon all.

Firstly apologies if this is already out there.

Secondly. Did anyone get a photo of Jesus celebrating his goal yesterday? Ideally from the North stand facing him rather than at the back?

Saw him celebrating like this on the big screen in the ground and thought be a belting picture.
Said to my son at the time, I do enjoy an in the net celebration, he just looked at me like I was from another planet.

h=300

This brings up a different topic I do think Jesus should take up cantona`s stance, I can not remember the goal but every one remembers the celebration, Jesus`s celebration ET is naf, he needs one where people will take notice of just how many he has scored

The thing i noticed anout the celebration was how he kept looking at the linesman to see if goal was going to stand. Shows the distrust when a goal is scored now
The linesman's opinion is pretty much irrelevant now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.