Dating apps

Met my missus on Tinder. Been together for six years, now engaged. Incredibly happy. Admittedly though that was a long time ago so no fucking clue what the app is like now! Point being that actual normal people do use it though of course :)

Obviously I've no idea what that app is like for different age groups.

I used bumble and tinder and they are scams. One was a gold digger which I fortunately got over with and half of the women on tinder are just looking for hook-ups. I still use them sometimes but don't have a lot of hope. I have heard Elitesingles is good as profiles are verified but haven't tried it.

Met my missus on Tinder. Been together for six years, now engaged. Incredibly happy. Admittedly though that was a long time ago so no fucking clue what the app is like now! Point being that actual normal people do use it though of course :)

You wouldn't want to know what its ike these days! Bit of an eye opener on Tinder to say the least

I also find looking at a picture of someone to decide if you’d like to meet them is a bit bizarre. 75% of the time the filters girls use and angles they take pictures from mean they don’t look anything like the picture in real life.

I also find looking at a picture of someone to decide if you’d like to meet them is a bit bizarre. 75% of the time the filters girls use and angles they take pictures from mean they don’t look anything like the picture in real life.

Yet i reckon most think its legit.. it's a 'sell' and if you try it out you're the dupe kind of thing

Tinder "for different age groups" is tantamount to viewing a cattle market catalogue. Many look like big heffers that want their 'uddersfeeled after the guy paying for their nosebag..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.