United Home League Cup Tickets

Less than 3,000 online now though. Singles in Level one and two. A lot though left in Level 3. Will have to get down to 1,000 by the end of the day to sell out.

It was at 3,500 this morning and lunchtime and evening are the big sales periods.

The online sales diagram though can be misleading though as City could just take tickets offline and it would look as if they have been sold when they have not.
I'm wondering if they've done this for Madrid. I still struggle to believe it's sold out over a month before the game at the prices they were charging. Perhaps they realised they'd dropped a bollock putting it on so early and took all the seats off sale?

I'm wondering if they've done this for Madrid. I still struggle to believe it's sold out over a month before the game at the prices they were charging. Perhaps they realised they'd dropped a bollock putting it on so early and took all the seats off sale?
Doubt it, if they were doing that they would drip release seats or blocks for sale, they have been showing sold out with no sales for days.

The match definitely won't sell out as there are too many tickets left in CBL3 and ESL3.

However, there definitely has been a late up take and surge in ticket sales on L1, especially in the NSL1 corner blocks, which had loads if tickets left at the Weekend. Now there are just singles scattered about. However, as with Fulham, many of the blocks were greyed out a while ago, and there could be plenty of empty single seats in those blocks, like there were for the Fulham game. On the plus side, the vast majority of fans going will be local City fans rather than tourists and day trippers, so the atmosphere and support should be very good tomorrow night.

Whether Pep made those comments about City fans on purpose to push tickets sales or inadvertently, we'll never know, but it seems to have irked City fans enough for them to buy at ticket at the last minute.

Seat planner now.

25-AD7-C13-2-BF3-4069-BC8-E-F1344-C2-AE654.jpg

Which am I, as I travel over 2 hours to get to the stadium, so hardly local, been going for 57 years , so not a day tripper,
We need to realise every fan is different and as long as they behave and make some noise their history of City supporting is irrelevant.

The opposition, night match and our great team should ensure a decent atmosphere.

I am sure pep was meaning the atmosphere and not the numbers. Have a good one.

2741 left in EL3 and WL3. At least that's what it says online but does that match the real situation?

If it's real expect sales to continue at that pace until this evening. If it's City messing about prioritising certain blocks over others, dealing with 3rd parties and distributing tickets themselves then sales will be stop start.

Less than 3,000 online now though. Singles in Level one and two. A lot though left in Level 3. Will have to get down to 1,000 by the end of the day to sell out.

It was at 3,500 this morning and lunchtime and evening are the big sales periods.

The online sales diagram though can be misleading though as City could just take tickets offline and it would look as if they have been sold when they have not.

I think they do this when there's thousands to shift in the lower tiers for cup games, and they take the 3rd tiers off the planner but as this is much closer to a sell out, I don't see much mileage in that. Example: The block with the most seats earlier was 304 with 299 tickets left. Now it's down to 277 so those must be sales as opposed to taking 20 or so in that block off sale. I would add though that the lower 2 tiers having no availability left - compared to this morning when there was - perhaps indicates that personal callers to the ticket office are being encouraged by TO staff to buy those. I think any getting added back on at this late stage will just be returns or singles.

Anyway, 2742 left on the planner. Edit: 2741

Well I remember I left buying my own seat until I read on here a topic about "Why can't I buy a Madrid ticket". I tried for myself and it turned out it was the day they went on sale to Citizens and the whole system was struggling to cope with demand. I got mine that day. It slowed down thereafter but I think it is largely sold out. They've probably got some hospitality seating.

Last night I watched the documentary "The Farthest" on Prime video. It tells the story of the Voyager space mission which, amazingly was launched in 1977. It tracks the progress of the two spacecrafts as they pass Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. After completing those flypasts and gathering data they then continued beyond the solar system and are to this day, travelling ever deeper into interstellar space. It's a very poignant thought that long after we are dead, those space ships will still be travelling. One of the best documentaries I've seen.
Indeed, also in hundreds of years time Voyager(s) is set to return to our orbit.
If you can stomach a bit of 'classic' sounding Prog Rock, BIg Big Train have an epic on this story (called Voyager!) on their lastest Grand Tour cd release.

Madrid sold out and we’d have sold out an expanded stadium for it as well.

Last night I watched the documentary "The Farthest" on Prime video. It tells the story of the Voyager space mission which, amazingly was launched in 1977. It tracks the progress of the two spacecrafts as they pass Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. After completing those flypasts and gathering data they then continued beyond the solar system and are to this day, travelling ever deeper into interstellar space. It's a very poignant thought that long after we are dead, those space ships will still be travelling. One of the best documentaries I've seen.
Not if they get bricked by Liverpool fans, let's hope the ticket office at least has got its act sorted out by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.