Madrid away

Sometimes hotel staff will sort you a ticket if you give them a tip. Last time someone with us got one that way and it was printed off from the Internet. At the turnstiles pretend you are a German or French tourist. Madrid and Barca CL games are just full of tourists. The more expensive the ticket you buy the less hassle you will get. At Barca for one match I bought one off one of those city-centre kiosks and no one asked me for any ID. I believe there are similar ones in Madrid.

Cheers Bobby. Will give this one a go if i cant obtain before flying out. Do you fancy the Costume Musuem or the Archaelogical Musee. Not sure we will all have time for both?

Cheers Bobby. Will give this one a go if i cant obtain before flying out. Do you fancy the Costume Musuem or the Archaelogical Musee. Not sure we will all have time for both?
I am sure the archaelogical museum is a must. I'm afraid the last time I was there I didn't get any further than a bar 50 yards from my hotel. To be fair I am usually a fan of a bit of culture

I feel dirty now ... :-(

I am glad I am changing the cultural tone of the Blue Moon I.P.A. (Inebriated Piss Artists) A Museum or two is always worthwhile. If people are there more 2 nights I can research any operas that may be on whilst there.

I went past The Museum of Torture in Zagreb. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to go in :0)

I went past The Museum of Torture in Zagreb. Unfortunately, I didn't have the time to go in :0)

Glad to have another Blue with refinement and sophistication. I am looking to get some tee shirts done and maybe form a group, City Sophisticates sounds good, we can then plan which museums etc to visit when we are abroad. Mind you it was perhaps a good thing you didn't have time to visit the one in Zagreb, I went but it wasn't best ever, in fact it was quite painful.

In Zagreb I went into the Museum of Broken Relationships with the wife, I thought it was crap, she thought it was good ………..

Glad to have another Blue with refinement and sophistication. I am looking to get some tee shirts done and maybe form a group, City Sophisticates sounds good, we can then plan which museums etc to visit when we are abroad. Mind you it was perhaps a good thing you didn't have time to visit the one in Zagreb, I went but it wasn't best ever, in fact it was quite painful.
I did take a picture of it, but it won't let me post on here for some reason.

In the past trying to buy a ticket off the website is a no no because as soon as you out in your UK address it bumps you off. I assume in the IOW you will be the same but give it a try. Do you have any mates, business contacts that live abroad ?
The other way you suggest can work, they have booths on the main street that sell tickets, again they wont usually sell to an English guy, one way is to buy a beer in a bar next to one, talk to the barman and ask him to buy you one.

Oh and will you be visiting the Costume Museum ? most of us are meeting round 2pm to get cheap multiple 'family' tickets.
When I bought one in the barca end the people in the shop suggested pretending I was Canadian or Australian as they speak English and unlikely anyone would know difference.. So try g'day mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.