United Home League Cup Tickets

Which am I, as I travel over 2 hours to get to the stadium, so hardly local, been going for 57 years , so not a day tripper,
We need to realise every fan is different and as long as they behave and make some noise their history of City supporting is irrelevant.

The opposition, night match and our great team should ensure a decent atmosphere.

I am sure pep was meaning the atmosphere and not the numbers. Have a good one.

good shout.

just wanted to add with regards to the behaving part.

I know plenty of those who are involved in the other side of football (i was to until i changed) and they are city mad. harsh to think they dont count,

2465 left so nearly another 300 shifted since about 2pm

Never checked the seats left in the L3 blocks.

Loads left.

Don''t think we'll sell out, but we should be around the 54,000 figure, give or take.

i am very surprised this has not sold out, but i am sure those that are there will make enough noise and cheer the team on to Wembley.

2465 left so nearly another 300 shifted since about 2pm
It's not clear that the tickets have been sold but they are no longer online. The numbers in L3 haven't significantly changed for a long time which makes me wonder whether the seats are selling or whether some were just taken offline to concentrate on selling the big blocks with the empty seats.

I think the rate they've been selling at since yesterday morning might just see it sell out
Assuming they are sales. They maybe.

On the morning of the Port Vale game there were only hundred or so single seats on the plan but the attendance was 52k not 54k. There's also the Directors box, Tunnel club, and all the hospitality sections.

I think we'll do well now to get to 50k. That will do for me seeing as Utd had 5,000 empty seats in their end plus City fans, and then the tie was very much alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.