FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

Just so fucking typical when we get a good draw for once, that the games are played on even more ridiculous days. Does anyone know the reasoning behind it?

Winter Break in Premier League ... to accommodate that, FA Cup replays from 5th round on were scrapped and also the 5th round moved from a weekend to mid-week.

Bleating Dipper cnuts at work moaning about how we are being ‘handed’ the FA Cup.
You can believe the eye rolls I did. Bit my lip on the retort of “Offended by everything, Ashamed if nothing”.

Bleating Dipper cnuts at work moaning about how we are being ‘handed’ the FA Cup.
You can believe the eye rolls I did. Bit my lip on the retort of “Offended by everything, Ashamed if nothing”.
Maybe if they still weren't so shit scared of blowing the Prem they'd actually try to compete in domestic cups....ah well fuck 'em.

I'm a Sheffield Wednesday season ticket holder. We're really excited to be playing you in the next round of the FA Cup. It should be a good night and hopefully a good game. Go easy on us please. It's given us a bit of a lift and we're hoping the ground will be packed for a change.

Just for your information, we have been having awful problems with South Yorkshire police and the council this season. Because of crowd trouble after the Sheffield derby last season, the safety advisory group got the council to put a banning order on us. This means that no Wednesday fans can leave the North stand by accessing Leppings Lane, meaning that everybody in the stand has to leave via one exit at the other end, all pouring out onto a major road. Because of the dangers of this, the capacity has been reduced on this stand to season ticket holders only. The capacity of the West stand (away fans) has also been reduced and the North West corner has been out of action for several years now. The banning order has recently been lifted, but there has been no change to the restrictions so far.

I haven't heard any ticket news yet. I assume you will be given top and lower tiers of the North. Everton fans were given both for the league cup which amounted to around 4,500 tickets due to the reduced capacity. I hope you are given more. We would love as many fans there as possible but our hands are tied because of the useless South Yorkshire police who treat us very differently to our near neighbours because of the 'history' of our stadium and their worry that something bad might possibly happen again.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.