Man Utd (H) - LC SF 2nd Leg - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through in one cup ... bring on the next ...

Pep was annoyed by attendance (and apparent lack of support during the game) today but when opposition goes a goal and a man down in a few minutes, it was hard for even the team to pick themselves up to go at full pace throughout the ninety ...

Loads of tickets still available for the derby ... hope we can sell out and have everyone come in but the reality is if we are to score the first goal, the tie would be well and truly away from their reach ... however if they were to score first and early, the nerves would kick in all around the ground ...

But with Aguero, KdB, Ferna, Walker etc. rested today, expect them all to come back in to the starting XI.

I think we’ll start with the strongest XI and when the tie is well won Pep would take key players off with Spurs away in mind ...

Its a shame though that Sterling could not play himself into form against Fulham today. I think that’s why Pep had thrown him on so early in second half to get him a run out and maybe bag a goal or two and get his confidence back ...

This is how we’d line up more or less:

Bravo
Walker - Ferna - Otta - Zinchenko
KdB - Rodri - Bernando
Mahrez - Aguero - Sterling

C’mon City ... Wembley again!
Something wrong with Mendy?

Bravo
Walker...Stones...Dihno...... Mendy
..............Rodri......Bernado.............
... Sterling,....Kevin......Foden......
.................. Aguero.................

That's how I'd go.

I didn't bemoan our chances? I said we should have ended it in the first leg, which we should have. That was to do with what I believe was taking our foot off the gas I didn't mention missed chances.
I never thought I'd see the day when a 3-1 win at Rag Central was considered a missed opportunity. Get a grip and have some faith in our team.

Something wrong with Mendy?

Bravo
Walker...Laporte...Dihno....Zinchenko
..............Rodri......Bernado.............
... Sterling,....Kevin......Foden......
.................. Aguero.................

That's how I'm hoping

You could say that.Its all opinions but Zinchenko is far better footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.