Talksport

Jamie Ohara. Tosspot. We don't have the history nor will ever fill our ground, cos we're not a big club like the scum or livarpool.

Wow, just wow.
Jamie o'hara, also known as a family man, little dirty cockney scumbag who treats women like shite, an utter oxygen thief, thick **** and a shite footballer, I wouldn't even listen to one syllable from this clown, another numb **** dragged in by talkshite to read a script for 4 hours.
Got no dignity or a crumb of self respect.

I never thought Talksport would beat employing Perry Grove who is a bitter, thick, inarticulate fuckwit but fair play they've managed it with O'Hara he couldn't even get two planks name right before. Fair play to Custis though who wasn't buying the attendance attacks, never thought he would stick up for our fan base.

What did Custis actually say?

This is all Peps doing, they would be talking about the game otherwise, so of course there gonna get the boot in, either don't listen or suck it up.

It is peps fault, they used to be so fair in their reporting of City on Talksport. They used to love City, , the owners , players and fans. Now all of a sudden one sentence from pep and look at it now, all peps fault -;))

Jamie o'hara, also known as a family man, little dirty cockney scumbag who treats women like shite, an utter oxygen thief, thick **** and a shite footballer, I wouldn't even listen to one syllable from this clown, another numb **** dragged in by talkshite to read a script for 4 hours.

The facts show we have a much richer and more successful history than the Rags*

*Obviously i'm discounting the GPC intimidation years, where they also acted as governing body to enforce bias.

I never thought Talksport would beat employing Perry Grove who is a bitter, thick, inarticulate fuckwit but fair play they've managed it with O'Hara he couldn't even get two planks name right before. Fair play to Custis though who wasn't buying the attendance attacks, never thought he would stick up for our fan base.
Custis is a prime example of these twats, slag us off relentlessly then when the raggy bubble pops suddenly start to be slightly on our side, don't fall for it blues he just thinks of his fat wallet.

Similar to the fucking banner... Never forget.

On another point it's 2/3 months since I've listened to talkragshite and life is wonderful.

History is when former players don't have to go on celebrity big brother to appear relevant. Cockney fucking no mark

Tricky Trev was good with his response telling them the first leg wasn't full and "what about united v Burnley last week if you want to see empty then have a look at that but nobody said anything about it"
"Theres some agenda to get under Pep and Citys skin"
His comment on tonights game was it is a mis match first leg should have been 6 or 7 if Sterling had his shooting boots on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.