United Home League Cup Tickets

2150 left online.

Hoping L1 and L2 are sold out, or at worst has only single seats left. Apparently Utd have a reduced reduced allocation i.e. instead of the normal 3000 they have 2800.

You've turned me into a seat counter, Marvin.

Whole rows have vanished from 328 overnight. Seems bizarre because they aren't the ones nearest to the front which you'd expect to sell first. I also wouldn't expect a whole row to go without single seats being left.

Are you counting or is that a rough guess, It would be around my guess but I couldn't be bothered to count ?
Using M18CTIDs patent i.e. the slider. I don't go into each block I just raise the threshold in each block using the slider or +/- buttons and see when it greys out so makes counting each block a 5 second job.

So yes the 2150 was counting. It's only counting what's left for sale at any moment of course so it might not reflect what's left. I have been unsure about that for a few days but I think that were any significant seating be available in L1 and L2 City would have greyed out L3 and be intent on selling that now.

Have knocked midweek matches on the head. 250 mile round trip for midweek is too much for me.
Setting off at 4pm and up the M6 would probably mean missing kick off. Even leaving 3:30 is no guarantee.
Driving is the only option, takes longer getting trains.
Then getting home no earlier than 00:30 without traffic problems makes it not worth the stress.

Whole rows have vanished from 328 overnight. Seems bizarre because they aren't the ones nearest to the front which you'd expect to sell first. I also wouldn't expect a whole row to go without single seats being left.
I reckon you might have the academy in with you or some staff. I saw the same. It doesn't look like usual sales.

Have knocked midweek matches on the head. 250 mile round trip for midweek is too much for me.
Setting off at 4pm and up the M6 would probably mean missing kick off. Even leaving 3:30 is no guarantee.
Driving is the only option, takes longer getting trains.
Then getting home no earlier than 00:30 without traffic problems makes it not worth the stress.
Understandable. Very difficult. I reckon there's probably quite a lot of season ticket holders outside of Manchester in that position. Need to use holidays for midweek games and there's a limit.

I am not sure how to access this slider thingy so I have been counting the seats in just one block - 304.

Yesterday around lunchtime there were 254 seats left, today there are 243. So only 11 seats have sold in around 20 hours, which doesn't seem that brisk TBH.

Lets never hope they extend the stadium again or it will be a bigger embarrassment then it already is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.