United Home League Cup Tickets

I think that’s a lame excuse. You only need to have been to 3 previous games in the last few years. All those thousands you mention- your honestly saying that they have no points and have never bought a few tickets off the website or the ground?

you can buy tickets for tomorrow online/ Facebook aswell

most fans buy tickets from the website or the ground anyway.

I think the reality is our core fan base is about 45,000.
I remember in 2011 just 39000 turned up to a quarter final against Reading. 10 years later over 50000 turn up to a 3rd round cup game against PortVale. It takes time but there’s your evidence of a growing fan base. Fulham United and Madrid games all on sale at the same time and most people being skint having not been paid since before Christmas. If I wasn’t on the cup scheme I would’ve swerved the Fulham game myself due to being brassic.

Crooks, lol how shit was that side. We didn't beat Chesterfield home or away that season, desperate times.
I thought it was Lee Crooks, although having just checked the internet the Fail online suggests it was Bradbury. My memory is shit but I think it was Crooks (a far more likely scorer than Bradbury)

what exactly are you embarrased about?

Not selling a derby out, the place should be bouncing, but its not just this game its every game theres empty seats, if they ever extend it would be a ridiculous idea

I thought it was Lee Crooks, although having just checked the internet the Fail online suggests it was Bradbury. My memory is shit but I think it was Crooks (a far more likely scorer than Bradbury)

I was at Chesterfield that day and Lee Crooks definitely scored from outside the box. Might even have been his only goal.

what exactly are you embarrased about?
We dont have the fanbase to be forced to include champions league into season tickets like utd do. I think we should all be honest and accept that our support is just embarrassing.
This from last year, he gets embarrassed a lot it seems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.