Have you ever damaged United merchandise in a supermarket/shop?

If I see City & United stuff I have to put United stuff under ours. Also whenever I buy Pepsi or Coke if it has United players or Salah on them I have to buy a different bottle or peel the wrapper off before I leave the shop

The first Manchester 10k run I ever did, circa 2007, went up to O.T and up-tight to the turnstiles. As we went past I needed to clear the tubes and directed a huge spit onto one of the turnstile doors! Got a cheer from behind from an appreciative fellow blue. I like to think it’s still there!

I set fire to the united scarfs my gran used to knit/buy when I was an adolecent.

Also as others I will put magazines over their rag in the newsagents or in sports shops put city shirts in front of theirs etc.

Yes yes and yes,I wouldn't even fix a key ring for a friend once because it had the scums crest on it,basically i hate everything about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.