Kieran Trippier interview

I’ve got time for Sparky.

maybe I just like average managers
Haha

Dyche would have no idea how to manage a wealthy club just like sparky. They are good at getting the best out of limited resources but out of their depth at the next level.

Sean Dyche has spent £150m net since coming back up and pays more in wages than Napoli to make a side play like they're in league 2.

He's not a great manager, he's proof that when you set up with 10 men behind the ball with the only aim being to not lose every game and remove all expectations of entertainment, you can survive in the Premier League.

He will never manage a big club and he will never win a trophy. His only success is conning people into thinking he's got a hard job.

The fact he's a whinging, bitter twat who tries to position himself as the arbiter of proper English football behaviour but manages to miss all of his own players dives and dirty challenges is just the icing on the cake.
Great post, my sentiments exactly.

Sean Dyche has spent £150m net since coming back up and pays more in wages than Napoli to make a side play like they're in league 2.

He's not a great manager, he's proof that when you set up with 10 men behind the ball with the only aim being to not lose every game and remove all expectations of entertainment, you can survive in the Premier League.

He will never manage a big club and he will never win a trophy. His only success is conning people into thinking he's got a hard job.

The fact he's a whinging, bitter twat who tries to position himself as the arbiter of proper English football behaviour but manages to miss all of his own players dives and dirty challenges is just the icing on the cake.

I agree.

The style he has Burnley playing is nothing more than you'd get in non-league stuff - just a bloody sight more expensive for their fans to have to endure.

Like Pulis, Allardyce, and so many others, Dyche does not do tactics. His keepers and defenders just hoof the ball up the other end and hope something comes of it. No finesse, no intelligence in the play, no slide rule passes to a teammate, just wallop the ball up to the opponents' penalty area.
And it has nothing whatsoever to do with how much money the chairman will give him: I follow my local non-league club and we play some of the best football seen at grass roots. Players make clever runs off the ball and chances are created by how the team gels together and utilises the manager's tactics.

Dinosaurs like those mentioned are probably inspired by watching 'The Dog and Duck' on a Sunday, they certainly wouldn't find inspiration in the sort of magical tapestry Pep's teams always manage to conjure up on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.