Man Utd (H) - LC SF 2nd Leg - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rags have no plan b if they can't hit us on the counter, if we score first it's all over as far as I'm concerned, regardless though, we are going through by hook or crook ....
Think I will stay off the match thread, far less stressful checking the scores on my phone or listening on the radio ....!

The rags have no plan b if they can't hit us on the counter, if we score first it's all over as far as I'm concerned, regardless though, we are going through by hook or crook ....
Think I will stay off the match thread, far less stressful checking the scores on my phone or listening on the radio ....!
If it’s by crook then we aren’t going through

Sterling has to be nowhere near the team sheet tonight. I hope he will go for a similar system as the first leg and just crowd the midfield.

All we have to do is not lose so this game should be used as practice for the Madrid game coming up. We don't really do shutting up shop and holding on to a league and that is an absolute necessity in cup competitions at the top level.

I just have a funny feeling we will get done like a cheap suit tonight by every power related to the game ..The paperboy takin the Trafford shower to wembley would be a fairytale for the media all they have to do is pull the right strings....

we need a atmosphere night to bring us home and make it uncomfortable, the last derby was flat at the etihad and united fancied it big time so none of that tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.