Man Utd (H) - LC SF 2nd Leg - Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yet again we are forcing square pegs into round holes, just why is Rodri playing centre back again? Last time he got hurt and was absent for a month, yet Garcia is left on the bench, it is just fucking stupid and Cancelo is now good enough at left back in a semi final of a cup against our most hated rivals.
Pep is mucking about now,garcia should be playing,he is well ready,jo is not great at lb,we have 3 lb's to choose from
He doesn't really this derby

Similar mood before the first leg but that turned out alright. Probably a back 3 with Walker covering Otamendi's lack of pace. Keep the ball and we've got them.

Lots of pre match panic on here. Personally I trust in Pep. I hope my optimism isn’t misguided.

Nobody’s mentioned that Lingard is starting for them! that certainly balances out our defense - we should own that midfield tonight and no need to leave spaces behind like last game in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.