Match Thread | Man City vs Man Utd CC SF (29/01/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s two goals they’ve scored at the Etihad that have been unerringly accurate, they are getting the rub of the green again which is annoying as fuck.

What I would say is that Bravo has killed us a few times with his goal kicks, he seems to think Sergio has a fighting chance against Maguire in the air....

rub of the green ?

you mean actually shooting on fucking target

Sleep walking through the game, no intensity. Sort of performance like Norwich, Wolves etc.
Pep is blind when it comes to Raheem, he's been very poor for months.

There isn’t any. Straight to penalties. We’re in trouble here. They’ve got Williams tight up on Mahrez, Sterling might as well not be there on the other flank, and as long as we keep giving away brainless free kicks they’ll pick us off
That's how I see it, this really could be a huge case of cups for cock ups tonight.

I'll never understand Pep's selection sometimes in big games. It's like he's more interesting in wrong-footing the opposing manager than just playing to our strengths. 3-1 up from the first leg, so we play with three at the back and have more attackers on. And to be honest, it's not really as if we've been more of an attacking threat as a result.

Fernandinho was even more important to holding us together in midfield than I thought

And Pep will continue to use him at centre half, one of his very few poor decisions. Probably to early for Garcia to becomes a permanent 1st team squad member.
We need two centre half's in the summer as Otamendi is done. We need a four of Laporte, Stones, New 1, New 2. And release Fernandino back to midfield.

The scum have fluked themselves into a 1 nil lead yet we're les to believe this is OGS masterplan. They're fuckin shit. The only fuckin thing worse is our final third. Bar another fluke or dodgy ref'ing we'll win. Their best player is Matic so we just need to boss that midfield. KDB being outshined by Gundo at mo. Bernie been ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.