United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Its a fucking joke on here at times.

Some haven't got a fucking clue and are only arsed that their facebook might have a few mates taking the piss or some banter in work tomorrow morning.

We won the tie, thats what 2 legged cup football is all about ffs.
No one is disputing that the criticism is of the performance and it’s fair enough

just shows you the split between blues & how we see things. I thought he was spot on
In fairness so did I.
I think the way yellows are handed out nowadays is the problem. He definitely deserved one for persistent fouling but both that he got were bought by the player hitting the deck with minimal contact.
No different to what you see week in week out and yellows given, but as a defender I can see how it frustrates Micah. It frustrates me too.
Not so much when it goes our way but it still ruins football a bit for me.

Another final and that is the most important thing , nothing else matters as James Hetfield said.

Finishing was ordinary today that's about it , you would take one shot on goal on target in effect from the opposition any day of the week.

Love Dave but Foden would have just shot without thinking.....thought the game was crying out for him when Matic got sent off....anyway looking forward to hearing that lovely Brummie accent......to the M6 and beyond!

Reactions: dom
Its a fucking joke on here at times.

Some haven't got a fucking clue and are only arsed that their facebook might have a few mates taking the piss or some banter in work tomorrow morning.

We won the tie, thats what 2 legged cup football is all about ffs.

This, look at this the other way round. If we went to the swamp played 5 at the back and created only one proper shot on goal there would be pitchforks on here. I don’t think we ever played 5 at the back v the rags when Alan Ball was in charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.