"Disappointing" attendances

He called us out over the FA cup game. Its not on. Whys he said it? Whats the point?
You said we had an empty seat problem, we don’t. He said he didn’t know why we had empty seats, he probably should have thought first. End of story.

Managers have destroyed the domestic cups with their absurd team selections,then fans get criticized for not rocking up. We will play a much stronger team against Spurs even though it is a meaningless match. Who cares whether we finish 2nd , 3rd or 4th ?

If the eats stand 3rd tier was the same as the west then I would say about 50,000?

Didn’t,t go tonight,the non movement of traffic round Cheadle and the M60 at Stockport was horrendous.Schools Hill in Cheadle to Morrison’s in Cheadle Heath nearly two hours.called it a day at 7:20 pm.So sorry for the poor attendance tonight blame me and my daughters,I apologise.Will stand in the naught corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.