Flares and chairs thrown into our end

Not what Simon Stone has tweeted.
The same Simon Stones who in his impartial bbc text commentary said something along the lines of thousands of fans outside the ground before kick off, thousands leave before the end, and then something about is there ever any home fans in this ground. UTTER CUNNT

Was a smoke bomb rather than a flare thrown in our end, blue smoke bomb thrown in their end later in retaliation , doesn't make it right tho.
And people wanted 6,7,8 thousands of these shits at the Etihad, think I'd rather have empty seats.
Disappointing to see a few blues making plane gestures, even tho I know utd fans were goading us to do them , should just ignore them, it's what they want us to do

Didn’t the guy that threw the flare into our end get nicked instantly? Was on the other side but that’s what people were saying around me. Let’s not pretend we’re much better, as somebody who stands on the barrier I saw coins, bottles, cups and whatever else came to hand go into both ends. Anybody that throws anything is pure scum.

No he didn't. The police went in for him but he moved 3 seats up and put his hood up. Was definitely still there at the end of the game too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.