#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he was put through I said out loud that i had no faith in him scoring. He proved me right.

He needs dropping and an extended rest.

I've lost faith in him receiving the ball and making a five yard pass to a team mate, it's like his boots have been molded into the shape of a Sheriffs badge !

Seems clear now Pep has given him the chance to play himself back into form, but it hasn't worked, time he looks at other options now imo.

Playing like someone tied his boots together.

I’m one of his biggest fans but he needs a period out of the team to refresh mentally and physically.

And about 2774848584 hours back on the training ground after practicing fucking one on ones.

Are people really claiming he's been shite all season? He's been crap recently, but earlier in the season he was immense, hence the 20 goals he's scored already.
Start well but his general play after a few games deteriorate but he was scoring for fun now he’s stopped scoring as well Yeah he’s been poor most of this season should have had a least 4 goals across the two legs

Except he is. We do need him back but it’s pretty insane how much revisionism is going on with Sane at the moment

I can say with 100% confidence, that Sané has never had, nor ever will have, a run of form as bad as this under Pep. He would never be afforded the same leeway of 3 months of pure turd without being dropped. Sane is lucky if he can get away with a dodgy 45 mins.

I love Raheem, and am one of his biggest promoters, but his form dropped off a cliff in to stormy waters below awhile ago and is still trying to find it’s way out of the rip current.

I honestly can only think that the Gomez incident was more impactful on his personal life than we thought because it is hard to believe anything else but a psychological challenge could lead to such a comprehensive degradation of ability so abruptly.

My complete conjecture, based on what could effect someone so much, is that the incident (and fall out) led to him finding out that many (if not most) of his mates weren’t actually his mates and he is struggling with the isolation and feelings that has brought on right now, which is significantly effecting his confidence and focus. That sort of thing can be pretty life changing and can have widespread effects, especially for an already relatively isolated public figure.

Again, complete conjecture, of course, but this precipitous drop did seem to happen right around that incident.

Except he is. We do need him back but it’s pretty insane how much revisionism is going on with Sane at the moment
When has he had a 3 month bad spell? Almost same G&A as Mané last year in almost half the minutes. If he’s inconsistent, so are all our wingers.

he just needs like a month or so of reset, pep overworked him a lot and didn't give him any reset like other players. I think he has more mins than ederson
his basically a chines worker in an apple factory.
he will back in form soon tho.

When has he had a 3 month bad spell? Almost same G&A as Mané last year in almost half the minutes. If he’s inconsistent, so are all our wingers.

I’m not defending Sterling. I don’t even think you can say his play over the last 3 months has been inconsistency, it’s beyond that at this point.

Either way that doesn’t change the fact that Sane was annoyingly inconsistent before he got hurt. All of a sudden he seems to have become a messiah who performed every week when that simply wasn’t the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.