United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

I saw an article this week claiming that for points per game won, based on our possession and shots at goal, we are the most inefficient team in the Premier League. After completing a 5 hour round trip to watch that nonsense this evening I cannot argue. We have in effect, been found out! I can't recall ever seeing a side be so dominant yet be so useless at taking chances. Meanwhile we again lose to a team of cloggers who manage to score for no other reason than they actually took a shot at our goal. Personally I take no satisfaction from this evening because it was a stark lesson in just how poor we have become. Frankly I'd take the League Cup and Top 4 now. Anyone who entertains the dream of those players, playing like that, and winning the Champions League needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

In the same post you’ve admitted we are wasteful and miss a lot of chances, then claim we’ve been found out. If we’d been found out we wouldn’t be dominating games and missing so many chances. Being found out means teams stop us creating. We need to find our scoring boots for sure

Sterling is shite get rid 100 m and use it wisely and on the same note Saneaint no club man playing the game with his agent gets the best medical care at our expense fuck him off We’ve got 200m to spend and uefa can’t touch us
3 top players in

He’s been overplayed and is out of form. Unless you think Arteta was his puppet master, Sterling hasn’t turned to shit. He is simply out of form and there isn’t anyone else to replace him long term until Leroy is fit.

This wasn’t a poor performance. It was another game where we missed a pile of chances and conceded out of nothing. We showed a lot of character in the second half and were by a million miles the better team. The only major negative about the two games is that on balance of play we deserved to win about 8-0.
Sanity, were we great ? No.

We're through.

Wan-Bissaka was really good against Sterling. Teams are playing him tougher than ever, he's just going to have to learn to deal with it.
Can't believe Raheem and Mahrez didn't swap wings. Sterling would have a rinsed a slow right footed left back and Mahrez would have eventually skinned a guy that relies totally on his recovery slide tackle

Poor tonight,too much respect shown by Pep to the scum. Sterling truly awful and should have been replaced. Losing twice at home to that shower in such a short space of time is not great.
Rodri man of the match for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.