#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When has he had a 3 month bad spell? Almost same G&A as Mané last year in almost half the minutes. If he’s inconsistent, so are all our wingers.

ThTs
So much hyperbole at the ground and on here.

Yes, he's in a bad run of form. Horrendous form...

But he was immense the first half of the season and the previous two. And he will be again.

I promise you he was not immense. He scored plenty but his all round game was average at best... Since he’s been terrible.

Except he is. We do need him back but it’s pretty insane how much revisionism is going on with Sane at the moment

You’re so wrong mate. Most wingers are inconsistent from Giggs to Sane but they don’t lose the ability to control a ball for 3 months. Sane’s stats are anything but inconsistent

Have we give him that pay rise yet? Needs to be taken out of the team for his own dignity. Tonight's performance was truly awful.

I agree with seb,he was fine up to the fallout from the dippers game,fucking southgate didn't stick up him and the players he though were mates voted to send him home,then he got more shit from the papers,he was good up to that

Tonite was the first time i wanted him hooked and put gabby there instead,playing him is not solving the problem,send him off for a week after spurs

I also wonder how he is without Arteta,they spent a lot of time together,it was him that improved his goal scoring

You’re so wrong mate. Most wingers are inconsistent from Giggs to Sane but they don’t lose the ability to control a ball for 3 months. Sane’s stats are anything but inconsistent

Sane’s stats don’t mean anything. Sterling has 20 goals in 30 appearances this season, do those stats show inconsistency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.