United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Think about it this way, in the 6-1, five of those goals were scored by out and out goalscorers. We currently piss chances away like I've honestly never seen before...the Silva 'pass' was pure comedy.

I say we need goal scorers.
That one was a proper WTF moment.

Reactions: TFC
As KDB said, way too wasteful in front of goal. I'd put a few fucks into that statement. Utd were poor, but when they had the ball, they always looked a threat. They played better with 10. Matic's goal was well taken and a gift from our defence. Minutes earlier he was unmarked at the back post and tried to get a penalty on his run into the box. The City marking was a joke, initially Sterling wasthe man watching him until they sorted themselves out . Poor performance by City, all the stroking around we do with the ball needs more purpose, too many times we went sideways and backwards and good moves were not exploited. Glad we're through but fuck me! 2 defeats by a poor Utd. Decent atmosphere where i was, block 201 but sound doesn't travel at all. Nowhere near the experience of '76
David Silva should have started, then swap with Gundogan when we he tires. Rodri with Gundogan too defensive and for most of the game KDB was sat behind them?

How is sterling getting anywhere near the staring 11? What is with changing 7 players every fucking game. We lost to a complete shower of shit.....AGAIN!!
It's not just the 7 player change.
Why oh why is the league cup semi final at home 3-1 up not the day you start with the country's best midfielder.?
Why ???That game was made for Phil Foden tonite.I.am.sick.to.death. of hearing he is not ready.he is a Blue.he hates utd. He has magic in his boots.
He could off taken the roof off tonite against their shite midfield
Why is Pep denying Foden the chance to smash our local rivals to bits. Foden took the piss out of utd. .as a 16 year old on his debut.3 years later your telling me that our manager can't find a place in the team for Our Academy wizzard.I am confused. Angry.and fucked off.
Is this some sort of game your playing Pep?

And we have some extremely thick fucking players, Otamendi has to be the worst, followed by Cancelo and Walker. Use your tiny brain cells lads and stop these fucking ridiculous fouls.
Unless of course some of them had bets on to get a yellow.

Had to watch it due to work and already knowing the outcome. Probably the view is different than seeing it live on telly or in the stadium. But I thought we were again by far the better side and should’ve won easily. By not putting our chances away and that lot scoring with the first shot on goal, it made the 2nd half more nervy and difficult thsn was needed.
Oh how Pep was right saying we should’ve killed them if at their place.

We can go on about our defence and we do score a lot of goals. But we still miss too many guild gifted chances.

Anyway over two legs we were by far the better side. We totally deserved it. And that lot were so t lucky we didn’t go to the final on an aggregate score that would embarrass them for years.

Wemberly !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.