Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird, getting the feeling that this leak is from Bayern which makes me think that Leroy is also taking his sweet time with them.

The more this goes on the more I just think Sane really is weighing up ALL his options.

I can see the reason that the fans want to play hardball with Leroy, however that may just work in Bayerns favour. Maybe it is time to play Bayern at their own game. By this I mean to release in the German press that we are after some of their players. As an example hers 3 that I would go after, 1st Kingsley Coman who can player as a full back or as a winger, 2nd Joshua Kimmich who is a midfielder, finally Robert Lewandowski who we all know about. There are a few others who I can name, who would strength the team.

Get that City contract signed, Leroy. You know it makes sense.

only_fools_and_horses.jpg

Bayern are playing a game and it's not with Leroy, it's with us. Bayern have Leroy encouragement here - NO CONTRACT RENEWED - how many times can we repeat this. October 2018 we started the negotiations. Should have pulled the offer 6 months ago.

Leroy scores that one last night when kev put raz clear in the inside left channel and scores countless others over the last few months that raz has messed up. Not a dig at Raz as he’s never hid and still chipped in with several goals while his form has disappeared but the option to bring Leroy on or start him in Raz’s place has been sorely missed

Weird, getting the feeling that this leak is from Bayern which makes me think that Leroy is also taking his sweet time with them.

The more this goes on the more I just think Sane really is weighing up ALL his options.

It is a face-saving effort on their part. A pretty poor one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.