Man of the Match Manchester United Carabao Cup S/F 2nd Leg (H)

Man of the Match

• Bravo

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Walker

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • Rodri

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • Otamendi

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Cancelo

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 81 31.8%
  • Mahrez

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 23 9.0%
  • Bernardo

Votes: 65 25.5%
  • Sterling

• Aguero

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Silva

• Stones

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Jesus

Votes: 5 2.0%

• Total voters
Seems to be getting some stick but thought Rodri had a decent game. Strong, committed and never stopped showing for the ball. Bern ran his bollocks off too.
He got a bollocking off walker at least twice in the first half for being out of position. Despite the fact he was being played out of position. Why Garcia didn’t play is beyond me.

You can't blame Bravo for not saving that surely.

We didn't lose because of our keeper, we lost because none of our outfield players could score from multiple decent chances.

Nobody was saving that low rocket. Also as good as he was Gundogan had plenty of shooting opportunities & didn't shoot.
From where I was sat it looked like he’d been done at his near post when he shouldn’t have been but having seen it again, my bad, you’re both right I can’t blame him for that as it was fiercely struck and right in the corner.

Mind you he probably wouldn’t have saved it had matic scuffed it and aimed it less well

Voted for Gundog played well and if Friend had shifted his fat arse he could have looked better. Walker best of the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.