United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Your memory is as shit as your comment then.

Our pass accuracy last night was 0.7% below our league average, which meant it was comfortably ahead of what any other team averages and cannot possibly have been our worst for years.

Well the stats can't be wrong can they........... does pass accuracy measure whether the pass completed, whether it missed by an inch or missed by a fucking mile?

We were constantly kicking the ball into touch or missing another player by yards last night, we dont normally do that hence why it was the worst I can remember for a long time

We have a wide forward in Sterling who is mis-firing at the moment. That's something he has to come through.
In order to come through this patch, he has to get his arse into the box (especially the 5 yard box) when we are attacking down the opposite flank.... not watching the drama unfold with his finger up his nose 5 yards from the touch line on the left wing. Have a word Pep and show him some of his lazy moments when the ball comes into the area and he is nowhere in sight.

I don't favour scoring performances out of 10 but that was something like a 6.5 out of 10; not poor in absolute terms but below our average; primarily because we didn't score.
5.5 out of ten for me, good for the first 25 mins that was it.

Very disappointing night really.
Same old story, missed loads of easy chances and concede on the first attempt.
The standard format in a lot of games.
Sterling abysmal again.

Utd come to the Etihad 3-1 down and play 5 at the back and create 2 shots on target the whole game. How things have changed. I'm with Kevin De Bruyne on this. How we did not win on the night is just down to finishing. It'll come good again and if we are top scorers in Europe when we are not finishing well then god help everyone when it clicks. We are a country mile ahead of this shower. Fully deserved the result over the two legs to make it 3 finals in a row. Job done.

We are not finishing teams off when we are clearly bossing games unlike our previous 2 seasons. We are creating but the delivery is woeful at times. How many chances do we need. Game should have been out of sight midway through second half. David Silva, Sterling, wtf! How many corners, how many wasted by poor delivery. Stupid fouls given away in dangerous areas which we seem to struggle defending which lead to utds goal. Ye, we got through but lets be honest they are average at best and they showed that last night. On a brighter note, a great achievement getting to the final i think 3 times in a row. Well done City!

Very disappointing night really.
Same old story, missed loads of easy chances and concede on the first attempt.
The standard format in a lot of games.
Sterling abysmal again.
Yes , was looking forward to getting to the cup final, really disappointed we got knocked out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.