The Boxing thread

Hes missed weight 7 times (or is it 8 now?) He only got approved to fight a day or two before the fight because he refused a drug test (and hes been done for that before too) the guys a waster.

I know that but most seem to be saying it because he 'quit' again. The guy's a dick but he can't be blamed for pulling out if he did have a broken hand and nose as his father said.

Not too much boxing this weekend, Claressa Shields headlines a card on boxnation, the only person worth watching on the undercard is Jaron Ennis.

Jesse Hart and Joe Smith Jnr is a fight im really looking forward to watching at light heavy. And Munguia vs Spike O'Sullivan could get tasty if they start trading.

This Friday night Luke Keeler will be fighting for the world title against Demetrius Andrade out in Miami if ever i want a huge upset is this fight. Luke is a lovely guy always sorted me out for tickets to fights that he was fighting in when he was with Packie Collins. I think its a huge chance for Luke if he stays in for 12 rounds and looses on points be a good showing for him he might get a few fights out there in the US off the back of it. Only went proper pro within the last 2 years and has been on the upward curve with Pete Taylor in his corner aka Katies Taylors dad.

Its a good card too with Tevin Farmer fighting on it too. Daniel Roman and Anthony Sims Jnr too so it will be a really good card to start Skys boxing coverage for 2020.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.