Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of VAR, we finally got one in our favour at Southampton last week when the ref inexplicably awarded a corner after 2 Soton players piled in on Jonny in the box, thankfully VAR intervened - our first one!!

I am still waiting for that weasel faced dick Mike Riley to get his comeuppance, hateful character

We do, they hold no fear for visiting teams these days and with Rashford out that's a big miss for them but they are still capable of pulling off unexpected results now and then, especially if VAR is helping them out

VAR will be their biggest threat this weekend.

I’m expecting Wolves to actually turn up for this at Old Trafford, as they really didn’t in the cup.

This should burst the bubble built up by United’s plucky Jason and Goliath performance last night.

I’m expecting Wolves to actually turn up for this at Old Trafford, as they really didn’t in the cup.

This should burst the bubble built up by United’s plucky Jason and Goliath performance last night.
Someone didn’t read the Bible properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.