Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything has come from bayern,the papers over there said in the summer he had signed for them then bayern came out and slapped them down,we slapped bayern down and they gave an apology,meanwhile sane has said nothing,no-one really knows what he is thinking,i'm hoping the injury and our support has swayed him more towards us

I fear Bayern’s caution is related to Sane’s injury and they are pausing their interest until they know how much his ACL injury has affected him. No doubt they’ll use the injury to leverage an even lower price - probably pushing more of the fee into performance related add ons. The complete absence of interest from any other team indicates that the footballing world accept he’s in Bayern’s clutches unfortunately. Despite our best hopes I think it’s highly unlikely he’ll sign another contract with us but things can change quickly in football.

We need to do everything possible to keep Leroy. Potential world player of the year 2022- 2026!!

I would rather have an older more mature Leroy than Sterling or Sancho.

Come on City...pay him some more

Not sure its solely a remuneration issue , his game time with Pep reduced significantly in 18/19 season and Pep does give the lad plenty of grief from the sidelines , agree with your comment about his potential to be one of the best in the world , when he is on form he is the best wide player in the world , better and far more clinical than Raheem , but Raheem has up to recently been far more consistent. The only player near Sane's level is Mbappe but his fee and wage would have the FFP brigade out in force again

Not sure its solely a remuneration issue , his game time with Pep reduced significantly in 18/19 season and Pep does give the lad plenty of grief from the sidelines , agree with your comment about his potential to be one of the best in the world , when he is on form he is the best wide player in the world , better and far more clinical than Raheem , but Raheem has up to recently been far more consistent. The only player near Sane's level is Mbappe but his fee and wage would have the FFP brigade out in force again
Leroy>pep

You just got the sense his success was based more on talent and Pep wasn’t happy with work ethic. Hopefully his injury will make him realise how relatively short football careers are and determined to make most of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.