Wolves thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mate of mine who supports The Rags (lives in Ludlow, Shropshire) just messaged me tonight about us signing 'yet another' Portuguese player and asked where we'd be without our Portuguese players, bottom 6?

Each time we beat them last season there were excuses, I told him at the time that's why fans of every other team hate his plastic, entitled club.

Asked him about last night's game but he didn't see it.

A mate of mine who supports The Rags (lives in Ludlow, Shropshire) just messaged me tonight about us signing 'yet another' Portuguese player and asked where we'd be without our Portuguese players, bottom 6?

Each time we beat them last season there were excuses, I told him at the time that's why fans of every other team hate his plastic, entitled club.

Asked him about last night's game but he didn't see it.

Oh the irony!

Oh the irony!

My reply:

Doubt it, Jonny is Spanish, Boly is French, Coady is English, Dendoncker is Belgian, Traore is Spanish, Raul is Mexican, Doc is Irish, Nuno is god, we'd cope. Where would United be if they'd sacked Ferguson in 1990? All hypothetical!

My reply:

Doubt it, Jonny is Spanish, Boly is French, Coady is English, Dendoncker is Belgian, Traore is Spanish, Raul is Mexican, Doc is Irish, Nuno is god, we'd cope. Where would United be if they'd sacked Ferguson in 1990? All hypothetical!

As a City fan I often wonder where would they be if City didn't let them use Maine Road after WW2.

can't like them now they've let Cutrone go, and Jota has been shit.

Neto has grasped his chance in Jota's absence and is looking pretty good for 19, poor kid had goals disallowed at Man Utd and Liverpool thanks to VAR. It will be interesting to see what Podence brings to the table too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.