Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the real deal. You only have to take a look at his legs. Proper footballer.

I would love to sign this kid in the summer and integrate him as KDB successor. Him and Foden in the centre over the next couple of years would be immense.

Agree 100%. What I like about Grealish is the guy has balls, he'll demand the ball against anybody, anywhere on the pitch. He isn't perfect but if Villa go down I'd be straight in there. You can never have enough quality players.

He's the real deal. You only have to take a look at his legs. Proper footballer.

I would love to sign this kid in the summer and integrate him as KDB successor. Him and Foden in the centre over the next couple of years would be immense.
No disrespect as you're a legend on this forum, but Grealish is hardly a "kid" anymore, he's a grown man at 24. Definitely got room for improvement given that this is his first season in the PL, but you don't think of Dele Alli as a kid or someone that's gonna evolve a lot from now, and he's one year younger than Grealish. Grealish is also born the same year as the fat lump that is Luke Shaw.

Grealish is a brilliant footballer, but I think he's too old to really involve into a "star" for us. He'll maybe reach Gundog's level, which is definitely not bad

No disrespect as you're a legend on this forum, but Grealish is hardly a "kid" anymore, he's a grown man at 24. Definitely got room for improvement given that this is his first season in the PL, but you don't think of Dele Alli as a kid or someone that's gonna evolve a lot from now, and he's one year younger than Grealish. Grealish is also born the same year as the fat lump that is Luke Shaw.

Grealish is a brilliant footballer, but I think he's too old to really involve into a "star" for us. He'll maybe reach Gundog's level, which is definitely not bad

He's never worked under a decent manager, infact only terrible ones.

His game could be improved dramatically within a few weeks with some new advice on how to play the game, He could become a star when surrounded by stars. It helps that he's already superb, and has no fear. He's big team material.

Agree 100%. What I like about Grealish is the guy has balls, he'll demand the ball against anybody, anywhere on the pitch. He isn't perfect but if Villa go down I'd be straight in there. You can never have enough quality players.
I agree with this. One of the things I've thought often over the last few years is that we always seem to target the same profile of player from a mentality perspective. Thoughtful, good guys, student of the game types with no outsized personalities (with one notable exception on the latter). This is all great, it's obviously worked out, but I do feel like there is a place in the squad for your Tevezes, your Diego Costa type assholes, and your Grealish types as well. The dressing room all seems a little homogeneous at the moment, we could do with what he brings to the table.

He's used to being the main man at Villa, wouldn't suit us. Pep will not have to shave his head anymore after watching Grealish trying to dribble opponents for 30 seconds before passing the fucking ball. Great player though.

To be fair, he may thrive in a better team as he will not be the only creative player. He appears to shoulder all of the creative burden at Villa. He may shine knowing he can pass the ball sooner as the movement and technical skills of our players are superior to his current teammates.

Kind of perfect as a hybrid attacking midfielder/ winger.

Very similar to Mahrez in that sense, both of them in a 343 would be quite good, would suit them better than 433.

Grealish is a good player not a great one. Not especially fast, doesn’t score huge amount of goals, a tidy passer no doubt and works hard too. I’d be gobsmacked if tommy Doyle doesn’t have the talent to at least match this fella, and with his heritage surely we can’t sign a player like this to block his path!?

He has something we don't currently have.

There is a lot being said about Henderson currently for player of the year etc and as much as he is not the best midfielder in the league he is a good leader and has a huge influence on Liverpool team (we also heard about him being the piece keeper between Raz and Gomes for England.

I feel like we have noone like that in our squad after the Vinny leaving but also people like Delph as we seen in the amazon footage, Grealish is that player for Villa and has been for a couple of seasons and would add this too us without even considering his footballing ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.