City at Wembley in the last ten years - can you remember them all?

Shit that's pretty fuckin impressive. In fact it's been a monumental effort from us, we've owned wembley for the last 10 years.

Surely the sheikh must be bored shitless of all these finals, poor fucker.

Been to most and love it, although after the Wigan final and arsenal semi final was adamant I wouldn’t go again!! Poor loser! Chuffed we’re there again and that pep respects the league cup as have had a few great days out over the past few years. Long may it last.

I missed the first three but attended all bar one of the remaining matches. I was not at the final against Wigan so I dodged one there.

Excluding Spurs in the league, these I think are City's trips to Wembley starting with the 2010-11 season when Yaya started it all off.

I had trouble remembering them all so I went through the seasons one by one. Did I get them right? I make it 15 trips to Wembley in the last decade.

2011 FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd
2011 FA Cup Final v Stoke
2011 Community Shield v Man Utd
2012 Community Shield was at Villa Pk v Chelsea
2013 FA Cup semi-final v Chelsea
2013 FA Cup Final v Wigan
2014 League Cup Final v Sunderland
2014 Community Shield v Arsenal
2016 League Cup Final v Liverpool
2017 FA Cup semi-final v Arsenal
2018 League Cup Final v Arsenal
2018 Community Shield v Chelsea
2019 FA Cup semi-final v Brighton
2019 FA Cup Final v Watford
2019 Community Shield v Liverpool
2019 League Cup Final v Chelsea
2020 League Cup Final v Villa

3 FA Cup FInals
5 League Cup FInals

Have you been to them all? I have been to most

How would this compare to Chelsea and Man Utd in their eras? I remember a time when Drogba was almost a permanent fixture at Wembley.

I have been to all of those and the Spurs games in the league. My first City game at Wembley was Wolves in '74 and I have not missed one since. Mind you, Wembley is more like a home game for me; although nothing like as close as the recent games v Oxford.

3 League Cup Finals (Soon to be 4)
1 FA Cup Final.
2 FA Cup Semi-Final's
1 Community Shield (Villa Park)

Missed the arsenal community shield
Missed Chelsea villa park
Went to all the rest plus’s spurs twice

Also went to 1969 , 1970 , 1974 ,1976
1981 twice 1985 full members 1999 play off

love a wembley day out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.